Thursday, February 28, 2013

A cart full of happy

 For the last three months my paintings were displayed at a huge salon/gallery in Novato, CA. I loved seeing them in "open space", displayed on big walls and nicely decorated rooms. Today I went to pick up the check for sold paintings, and get the rest of them home. This is how I transported them to the car - it was a cart filled with happy colors.  
 As much as I wish that they all went to new homes,  I must say I was also happy to see them. Still, I don't have enough place to store them, so I will probably start listing them on etsy tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. Wauu, quite a collection you have. Love the bright colors in circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have quite a big collection of paintings you've done. It must give you such satisfaction to look at them all together and know you created all that beauty for others to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your babies are back - enjoy them some more!
    Have a lovely and funny weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete