Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Inspiration

This is the first day in two weeks that I have as much time as I want to create, and - would you believe it - I spent the good part of the morning not knowing what to do. I pulled out a big canvas, decided I don't have the energy for it, then I cut up some ATC sized cards and opened my watercolors... but it didn't really feel right, so I opened my collage drawer and smiled at the the images that I saw in.
Playing with collage sheets in journals is easy and fun. I looked at all the faces and they seemed to be waiting to be placed on colorful backgrounds.
Birds brighten any page and always make me happy, so I knew it will be fun to use them.
I thought that someone else might be inspired to play with collage sheets, so I'm joining Cyber Monday and putting them on SALE.
If you are a reader of my blog, you will get a collage sheet of your choice free for every $10 spent in my Etsy store. That means that for every two purchased collage sheets you get additional free one.
Even better - for a purchased digital kit I will send two collage sheets for free (not to mention the workshop - 5 free sheets!!!). I never had a sale like this, so if you ever wanted to play with my images - this is the perfect time to stock up.
My Cyber Monday will extend to Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Just let me know that you are my blog reader in the etsy convo and pick your free collage sheets.
Happy Creating!

5 comments:

  1. Your images are absolutely great! I would order them all...at least the ones I don't have..... but I've decided to step away from collage work and get back to painting large canvases. Of course this may change. I AM female and entitled to change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. No matter what I am doing (or not doing) artistically, I LOVE following your blog because your art is very inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing all these collage sheets with your art all in one place looks fantastic! I could just sit here and look at them all day.

    And you're very generous with your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are feeling generous....heehee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thes are so beautiful I am off to purchase one maybe two ;0)

    ReplyDelete