Friday, February 3, 2012

 Thank you very, very much for welcoming me back.
I had to laugh while reading comments and emails. because it seems like no one thought that I will really stop blogging... except me.
I guess I should learn not to be so black or white, and put more color in my life decisions. It is not the first time that I said or did something that I believed was the right thing, just to see it from a different perspective a month later and change my mind... Sometimes there isn't an "undo"...
Back to art. I have a lot of things to show, so I might become annoying with frequent blog posts for a while. I started a new series of paintings on January first, and am going to continue with it through the year. Can you guess who or what is the main character in the series?
You don't have to, I'll post the first painting tomorrow.
Happy weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you changed your mind. I do that all the time so don't feel bad about it.

    Your birds are always fun and I look forward to seeing many more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had been blogging for 6 years, I'd need breaks, too! Glad yours was shorter than expected :)
    Love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just go with it!!! I am happy to see you back and you are still on my sidebar... I didn't believe you were really going lol.
    Hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Weekend to you too ..... looking forward to seeing what you've been up.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zorana,

    I knew you'd be back and am glad I was right. It good to see your work again.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zorana, I am so glad that I see you again. You are still on my sidebar. I love your work.
    Lovely greet Marja
    www.marjascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take a break when you need to; we will be here. But no matter what, keep making art! It will save your sanity in this crazy life we lead.
    Gentle Hugs,
    DJ

    ReplyDelete