Thursday, September 8, 2011

Preserved Memories

I wanted to preserve some memories in a little book.
I made darling pogo prints of photos that captured some of my favorite moments.
I gathered some of the supplies we used and splashed them fearlessly on pages.
I picked an adorable photo of her.
Wrote a delicious recipe that she made (not from the adorable creatures in the photo bellow). 
And I wanted to show it all to you, but I can't.
In my hurry to send the little surprise, I forgot to scan or take pictures of all pages...
I was sure I did it and confidently opened my scans folder today to prepare them for this post.
Imagine my surprise when I saw only 4 images...
Oh well.
You get the idea. 
 Pogo prints, tons of texture and paint, and memories preserved in a little book. Fun project!

10 comments:

  1. Sure Zorana get I the idea. Beautiful project and beautiful work. Like what you have made. Gorgeous despite the forgotten pages.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea...a unique way to remember special moments...this will be treasured I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages look just fabulous. Wish you would show how you made them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos! I have been admiring them for a while what camara do you use if I may ask? X
    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice momento....love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all the yummy texture...love the raw quality of the pencil sketches and scrawl...sandpapering and stark palette.

    Also love the whimsy thrown in here and there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm holding it and loving it. I will show and tell.....the rest of the story. Thank You xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw it on Sharon's blog! Such a beautiful gift. You're so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet book that you made for Sharon! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
    kris-10

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, saw some pages at Sharon's too. I don't know what Pogo prints are but I sure like the book.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete