Friday, April 22, 2011

Simple ATCs

It's so funny that there is no sense of size when you look at things online... I just uploaded these photos and they look like they are the same size as my 24"x36"paintings, but they are not. These are three little ATC cards (2.5"x3.5") and they are just pretending to be big.
I spent a couple of hours in the company of this lovely lady (she teaches zentangles, Janet you were very much on my mind) and played with some of my collage sheets. It is always so relaxing to create ATCs.  Sometimes I think that whatever you combine in that little space turns out cute.
 I don't think that I told you that I re-opened my etsy shop. No more original art in it, only my digital collage sheets. That's what I used to make these.
Weekend is almost here! I wish you all Happy Easter!
Our boy is coming home for the weekend, which means that I am about to happily start a big cooking production. The first thing will not be something that he or I will eat, but it's so pretty that I have to make it (actually, Hana will do the most work and she'll eat them too). I've been thinking about these colorful treats since Alice Burke posted them. Take a look here.

5 comments:

  1. Wow....fantastic ATCs!! And thanks for thinking of me. I do love to do zentangles.

    Enjoy your weekend with your family. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy easter to you too!
    maybe they turned out big
    because it is the nature
    of their beautiful heart..
    GORGEOUS again.
    flutter flutter wow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Zorana! your work gets better and more amazing, every time I visit your blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zorana, this is a masterwork. Fabulous. love it.
    gr. Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trick photography, LOL! I like ATC's and yours are great. So small (in real life) and so much detail.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete