Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spilling dots revisited

You might remember my first "Spilling dots" post, how I was charmed by ladybugs and inspired
to paint something. 
I wrote that I liked the detail of the painting much more than the whole painting.
Today was the day when I finally couldn't stand to look at it any more, so I changed it.
It's so easy to play with paint! I'm less and less scared of it. You don't like it - paint over.
This might not be the final version, but the layers of colors, texture... it makes me happy now and I had a blast painting over it.
Just a little reminder - I'm closing my etsy store in 5 days...
If  you use coupon BLOGLOVE you will receive 20% discount.

10 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the pattern....I think it's perfect!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooooooove the ladybug in the one circle! brilliant! delightful!
    you are amazing!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting with ladybug ♥
    Love the idea of finishing later, when you feel to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zorana, I loved your post Just do it! I'm in a stuck mode today and so need this advice. It's certainly worked for you and I can see how lovely this painting looks close up. It's the technique that can inspire sometimes instead of the subject isn't it? Thanks so much for the inspiration.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern of this. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...I love this...all the layers...great piece!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zorana I love this!! The layers, the texture, and the colors are amazing!! Looks great! You inspire me to not be afraid of paint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful Zorana! I love all the textures and the ladybug of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rework of this piece. The color and textures are yummy :)

    ReplyDelete