Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I can do whatever I want

I can do whatever I want!!!!!
In my journal, of course.
And I guess in my dreams too.
I pretty much broke all the rules and used everything that is not supposed to go together on this page. Oil pastels, watercolors, color pencils, gesso, crayons.... I also used every possible color that I could reach without standing up and searching for it. I'm not saying that it looks good or that it's something that I plan to do always, but I can if I want to. That's the point. My journal, my art, my time to do whatever I want.
My dreams are never as crazy or fun as this page... Maybe I can change that too :-)

15 comments:

  1. Totally inspiring. Who says we "can't"? If we want to we must...and you've created a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mouth so much, and it teaches a lesson also for me. It teaches that the best mouths have a straight line the separates the lips. Of course I love the bird.

    Anyway now I want to do a stained glass girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how to throw inhibitions to the wind....and have FUN. Wish I could "loosen up" like you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Gorgeous!! Your post goes so well with my post, don't you think? ;-)

    I love all the color and risks you took. It's just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *yay* so much fun!!

    As I keep telling a good friend of mine: "there are no art police so just get on with it and make yourself happy."

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. YaY! Breaking the 'rules' is great fun! It's good to be free and something magical will happen. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The thing that strikes me about this piece is the energy. It just has so much energy.

    You CAN do anything you want and you do it well.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  8. you doing whatever you want
    creates INSPIRED BREATHTAKING
    BEAUTY!!!! i am crazy about this!!!! WOWIE!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I need to take lessons from you when it comes to doing what I want. I love this painting....all the colors and the way you've used them. It's beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zorana .. . .you go girl!! Love this piece! Bursting with color! You inspire me once again! I wish I could let go and see what happens!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Obviously your waking dreams are worth noting because this one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Art rules are definitely made to be broken. This piece is so full of life and well, it's so charming at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this page. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete