Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Big, big, big SALE

For some time I have been thinking about changing what and how I do, and today seemed to be just the right day to make a decision. We have rain and hail and it's cold and windy, but for some reason I feel very energized... so I used the energy to make a shop announcement on etsy.
I am going to close my store a month from now. It will be closed for a while, and when it reopens it will have only digital downloads. My wish is to sell most of my art (I'm keeping a few pieces for myself), so if you are interested in original art - now is the time to look. I dramatically lowered the prices - nothing is more than $30.00, most much lower.
I don't know if I showed these birds - they are in etsy too. And so are 30 other paintings and journals
Take a look. Maybe there is something that speaks to you!
xo

9 comments:

  1. Yea! I just ordered one of your journals. Now I'll have a real piece of Zorana Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I spotted this post. I made a couple purchases for original art, can't wait to get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joined the party :) Wish you all the best on your new path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such poignant quotes, so true! Your art is lovely and I shall toddle off to your shop to have a look around. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad you are losing your store..I love to pick up a treat there every once in a while. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i can find that silence in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered you yesterday. LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. Is there anymore originals left in your sotre?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have spent my coffee break today going back through your blogspot. I have enjoyed it very much and adore your beautiful works of art.

    ReplyDelete