Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Roses and lace

I didn't have too much time to paint over the holidays, so when Monday came and everyone left to work/school I pretty much jumped to my studio, found a warm spot and didn't leave it until I really had to.
I had so much fun while painting these ladies.... It was extra relaxing and probably something I like to paint the most - faces and roses. Actually, if I added birds then it would be my most favorite thing to paint.
 Now I can't stop looking at them and arranging and rearranging them... this one should be in the middle... no, this one.... maybe they look better as a pair etc. etc.
Now that I have roses and lace out of my system, I can go back to reading blogs, answering to emails and the not so pleasant task of cleaning my studio. If I don't do it soon, there will not be enough place to paint even a tiny ATC...
If you need some romantic roses and lace in your life, you can find all three listed in my etsy shop
xo

13 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Zorana!! I don't know which I like best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely exquisite....the faces and the flowers! Sharon P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful ladies! Colorific and texture. Great job Zorana. Lucky for us you had time in your studio. Have a grea rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beauty! I think each of them can stand on ther own but they look lovely together too! I love seeing all the close-up details, your love of roses shines through. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture and roses' color, of course :) I always loved pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh....i love these....lucky you you had some time to "art"... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, and I was reading other comments, and someone said they loved the blue eyes and I was looking and looking with much study and saw gray eyes which I thought so right. Also doing a study of the roses, which I can only paint sometimes and that seems a puzzle to me that I have rose moments.
    The lace is also so romantic it really suits the look in their eyes., a rather dreamy look.

    So now you have me thinking of gray eyes and roses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete