Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November

Gratitude is the best atitude - Author Unknown
Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve.
 You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
- Martin Luther King, Jr
.

I decided that this November is going to be my power month. There are many things running through my mind, some of which I expressed through words in my painting of a night angel.
Kindness, forgiveness, grace, gratitude, compassion..... not bad things to focus on (I think).
Wishing us all a happy, creative November!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely wishes...beautiful work Zorana...I love the golden halo.

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, that halo, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals for November and your angel is lovely.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never stop amazing me!
    November is my month, too, although I say that to myself at the start of every month...November just seems like the new year to me.
    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so peaceful ....hoping for a month of peace myself.... she is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fabulous!!!! Happy power month to you!! I know you'll do wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your night angel is beautiful! I love the words you chose to use on her. Always so much better to focus on positive words than on negative ones.

    I hope November is a great month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Power Month! It seems like the best time of year to celebrate it since we will all need more power during the holiday season...we'll be all geared up!

    ReplyDelete