Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good way to start a day

It is unusually warm for this time of the year (over 90) so I started the morning with an amazing breakfast - home made banana/strawberry ice-cream. YUM!
This is so easy to make! If you have a food processor - you have to try it! 
Place one frozen banana and a handful of frozen strawberries (cherries, peaches...) in a food processor. Add a splash of almond milk to thin it down a bit, and let it process for a minute or two. Nothing else! I topped mine with some coconut nectar, but it was more for a photo-effect, it was sweet enough without it.
Pure bliss in a form of a healthy soft serve ice cream. 
As I was finishing my breakfast I saw a squirrel in our neighbor's flowers. The photo is completely out of focus, I wasn't prepared, but makes me smile anyway.
And when the squirrel saw me, this is what happened:
 I guess she thought I looked scary and didn't like me. Luckily, someone else did like me. 123Sunshine123 added my painting to her etsy treasury. That was a nice surprise. 
I think it's a good way to start at day! 
I wish you a happy day too! xo

2 comments:

  1. I almost licked the screen, it looks so yummiiiii :)))) Have to try it someday.
    I envy you warm days, it's so cold here in Slovenia, just a bit over 0 at mornings :( afternoons between 10 and 15.
    Also love your paintings from previous posts, just didn't have time to comment them before. You're so quick publishing i can't keep up :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe I need to go to your house for breakfast.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete