Friday, October 15, 2010

Give yourself love and patience

Some paintings don't look the same in life and on the screen. I tried photographing this one in many different locations and levels of light and I just can't get it to look the way it really does.
Oh well..... try to imagine it as like what you see but much yummier (not blotchy and washed out).
It goes really well with the fall colors, I think. Weekend is here... so there is my message for you is:
"Give yourself as much love and patience as you need."
Happy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful...such a gentle expression....as well as a wonderful message we all need to tell ourselves as well! Will you be offering her for sale??? Sharon P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same trouble photographing things, but this is beautiful and I love the message. Much needed right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your paintings would look beautiful in any light! This one has such a soft look and I love the message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zorana, i love her face and the colors of this piece....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this for sale? I think I need this. Please email me: caroline@nowordzphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I've gone through your blog, etsy shop, and found your youtube channel and have pretty much favorited you every where I can find you. You've got some amazing art, I absolutely love what you create. Can't wait to see what you do next. Keep on creating :-)

    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete