Monday, August 30, 2010

Ugh..... this is bad.
As in - really bad.
As kind as you are, don't even try telling me it's not.
I can make an excuse and say that it's because I didn't have enough time... That would be true, but I know that it would not have been much better even if I had more time.
I'm not going to worry about it.
As long as I get to see my original model every day, I can paint her badly and it will not matter.
A new school year - new hair color.
Hana starts her sophomore year today.
Wish her luck pretty please.
To me also. I'll need luck with her too.

8 comments:

  1. I must say I rather like it - and I am not just saying that to make you feel better.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana is beautifu!!!
    Mia is a sophmore this year too.
    And I like your painting :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have such a beautiful model with the crazy new red hair. Good grief those blue eyes are gonna be trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it too. Your daughter is just lovely and I imagine painting her over and over again will be quite a joy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hana! Happy Sophomore year! Don't worry about anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your daughter and your rendition of her are beautiful. I suggest putting the painting away for awhile and see if you don't like it better with a fresh look at it.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too hard on yourself! I like the painting!

    Your daughter is beautiful but then she has a beautiful mom. Good luck in sophomore year, Hana! Have lots of fun but remember to save some time for studying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bad...what are you talking about?...I wish I painted this bad :)
    Best wishes to Hana, hope she has a good year. Love the red hair...and those blue eyes...you could not have a lovelier model.

    ReplyDelete