Tuesday, June 15, 2010

She loved flowers...

Remember her?
I think she's finished now.
Since it was a nice day and I knew she liked roses, I decided to take her out and see how she looks with other flowers.
I think she loved my zinnias.
My favorite lavender plant.
I don't know why I love it so much, but I do. I can't stop looking at it.
I think the hydrangeas look good with her too.
Those poor darlings were completely wilted on Saturday when we had an unexpected ultra-hot day.
 I was so happy to see them looking healthy the next morning.
If you plant a painting, what will grow?
It's 65ยบ and windy now, so we are both back inside.
I hope you enjoyed this little photo shoot in my backyard.
Time to cozy up with a cup of mint tea and dream about something nice.
"She loved flowers" is available on etsy.

10 comments:

  1. Love your painting and love your photos of her with the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great flowers and beautiful painting. So much feeling in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Z, this painting is very color-cohesive and natural. Your skin tone is right on the mark, and the blending is beautiful. The composition is nicely off-center and her eyes speak volumes. This is a mature work that deserves to be shown.
    With that said,
    Have a Wonderful Wednesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is ever so beautiful. Your photoshoot looks like fun and I think a great way to see the colors complimenting each other. Wonderful secretive eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks right at home among the flowers in your garden. Lovely.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE ASTOUNDING!!
    She is your best yet, in my opinion.
    And your photography is also so art-full.
    I am so happy to have found you and your inspiration, again :D
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and poetic and inspiring question - if you plant a painting, what will grow? Yum. I'm just gonna go dream about that while I work.

    ~magick~
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! Love this painting! and your garden is lovely Zorana!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. GASP! Beautiful painting...her skin has such wonderful texture and depth...and so artfully photographed!

    ReplyDelete