Friday, June 4, 2010

Little owl

I hurt my little finger at work. Poor me.
Not really. 
There was a razor where I didn't expect it/want it/need it and my finger found it.
 My coworker (from now on known as Tom the Nurse) showed up with his first aid box and quickly tortured me with hydrogen and bandaged it. Too quickly, because I didn't have enough time to whine and complain and make a scene. The way he put the band-aid made it look like an owl. I couldn't resist.... so I found a Sharpie and drew this little thing. 
Isn't it cute?
By the way, my "wound" is perfectly fine. It is just a tiny, tiny cut.
I am very behind in replying to emails and comments and I feel really bad about it. I receive such wonderful support and you all encourage me so much and make my days easier and happier. I'd like you to know that I appreciate you and that I read every comment at least twice and often more. Thank you! Love you! Happy weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love your owl!! Isn't it great to just be a big kid and make your bandaid into an owl!! Made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie - I am sorry to hear you cut your finger! But happy you retained your sense of humour about it. Am sure Jacky will approve of the owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry 'bout the boo-boo...but great owl! Awesome imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove that wee little owl....not that I am biased at all!!! You should paint one Zorana, very cute!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so .....my friend! I would kiss the boo boo and make it better if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! I see you never miss a creative opportunity tho.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable way to heal a boo-boo!

    ~magick~
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch! I hate cuts but it seems you had extra special care with yours. Love the owl!

    As you can see you're not the only one behind in comments and emails! I think it's just an ongoing problem with me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cute Zorana! sorry abt your boo-boo :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete