Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Almost done...

I'm almost done with the serious faces series.
I used Rembrandt pastels and colored pencils in addition to my (still favorite) pan pastels.
I think I almost have them out of my system... I will soon be looking for something different to paint. Good thing that Sharon has a new class. It's called Faces in Technicolor and I know that it will be interesting and inspiring and I can't wait for it to start. She is offering a free workshop pass too. Drop on to THIS post to sign up for it.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Pan Pastels I bought. I only have 5 but they are sue fun to work with. I love seeing what you have done with them.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't used pan pastels, maybe I should give them a try. I love doing a series of things, but you know that.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pan pastels are on my wish list. I love what you've created with them. Your "serious" faces are wonderful! They all have such great expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love your serious faces witht the cute unserious flowers. So cool. Do I need to get pan pastels? The sure look like fun.
    Thanks for shouting for me.

    ReplyDelete