Sunday, May 16, 2010

I like

I like wearing my crazy Vibram five-finger shoes everywhere.
They feel amazing whether I walk on sand or relax in my yard or go to the supermarket. It's fun seeing people's reactions to them. So far no one asked me anything, but I saw many surprised faces.
I like learning from other people.
Following the tutorial from DJ Pettit's blog helped me transform a picture of my overgrown garden from this:
to this:
Following another link from this amazing lady enabled me to play with my photos and quickly create fun things like this:
And this:
And then I couldn't stop playing in Photoshop, so I explored the color layers of cabbage and loved it:
I like following links.
I clicked on Misty's link, which led me to this version, which inspired my husband to pick up his guitar after many months of non-playing...
.... which then inspired an evening filled with music, wine and love.  
You just never know where clicking on a link will take you...
I like nut butters.
I don't think I'll ever buy nut butters in a store. It took me less than three minutes to put a pound of walnuts, little maple sirup and cinnamon in the food processor and turn it into a smooth butter. YUM!!! So good for you (if you can stop tasting after one or two spoonfuls).
I like buying art supplies.
Do you know what this is? More about it later....

8 comments:

  1. Those five finger shoes are kind of quirky.... and I love what you are doing with photoshop (or whatever you are using). I should play around with that sort of thing a bit more...scares me though!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are the stuff!
    You go, girl!
    (from the Other DJ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes look so comfy and I bet they're fun to wear.

    Love love love all the photoshop things you're doing. I took DJ Pettit's class and I'm still a dummy most of the time. The class was amazing but I'm just not geeky enough to understand a lot of it!!

    Nut butters....YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all of this...and then..the cliff hanger...so intriguing, the paint can...oooh, can't wait for you to divulge it's secret!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to find you again by chance! It is Annax! I still have the wonderful book you gave me ages ago. I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what that paint can is all about. Come on, fess up!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cool shoes Zorana!! and your photoshop cabbage!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was curious about your shoes when I glimpsed them in your rose photo...what fun and it seems very practical.
    I took DJ's Photoshop class...I have not had a chance to do much with it yet...I will soon :) love what you are doing.
    I have this stack also...sooooo I know what this is :)catio

    ReplyDelete