Thursday, December 31, 2009

She reflected

In Silence
She reflected....
I had plenty of time for reflection in the last 48 hours.

-available on etsy -
When you are of a "certain age" and not very fit don't compete with cartoon characters because you can get hurt. Santa Claus brought a shiny new Wii Fit for my family and I jumped right into (over)using it. The silly games and characters were extra fun and made me feel like I'm working out with a smile on my face until.... I woke up and could hardly move. I guess my back didn't like the fact that I am a master at the 'hula hoop' game.. Oh well. I'm feeling better and wiser now.
Everything in moderation.
Should that be my mantra for 2010?

Happy last day of December! I'm looking through my blog, playing with some images, preparing another post. It's interesting to look back at all we did in the last 12 months. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! That sounds like something I would do. I've thought about getting that Wii Fit, too but now I'm not so sure!!

    ReplyDelete