Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sketching

I can never be bored if I have a pencil and some paper around. I learned that from Hana.
When she was a tiny little girl she would draw for hours and hours and hours and never get tired of it.




Many times I took a book from the library about drawing and wanted to learn how to do it better, but could never make myself follow the rules and really think about it. One day maybe, because I really admire people that make magic with just a pencil and paper... Until then, I'll just keep sketching and having fun with it. Happy Thursday! xo

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. zorana. girl. i simply will not say what you know i want to say...ok i can't stand it. these sketches are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sketches are great! who says you need to get books on sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are already one of those people who can make magic with pencil and paper. Sketches are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sketches...especially the one of the woman behind the vines (?), and the last little group of birds looks like a little family of penguins...love it!
    Look forward to seeing more of your sketches!!!

    Jacky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bird in the cage reminds me of my photo on my blog on October 22. Now I want to put a little crown on my birds head.
    Great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sketches my friend.
    And I love those little fat birds!
    Your art sings to my heart.
    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your banner....and your sketches!

    ReplyDelete