Monday, July 20, 2009

Mail art

I always have good intentions... I think of things to make for people, I sometimes even make them.... but rarely do I think, make and send in a respectful amount of time. Usually it is at least a year too late, and by that time I'm too embarrassed so I don't send anything at all.
Well, last week I was still on a creative 'high', so I managed to make some mail art and send Sharon a disk with pictures from our 'Artful Journey'.
I felt so proud of myself! Having good intentions is usually not enough.... following through works better.

9 comments:

  1. These are wonderful pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pieces of art and a big yay for you sending mail art and sending Sharon a disk of art photo's too!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done.... like you I often have good intentions and then it all becomes way too late to send off...know where you're coming from and how good this makes you feel.

    Jacky xox

    p.s. beautiful envelope. Sharon will be excited to see that in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I was excited to see it. And thrilled to get it all for me. Thank you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZORANA!!!
    Thank you over
    much
    for coming
    back to blog-ville!
    I know I am not the only
    one who has missed you!
    Shine on Girl! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I USED TO READ YOUR BLOG TOO AND THEN I LEARNED YOU WERE GOING AWAY FOR A WHILE AND THEN IN ANOTHER BLOG I LEARNED YOU WERE BACK AND I THOUGHT: YIPEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete