Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bubbles of Inspiration

bubbles1
You might recognize my bubble girls from my banner. I had fun with them over the weekend. First I had them printed on a wonderful smooth paper. Then I cut them up, mounted on round wood pieces. I inked the edges, painted the back side, stamped and embossed the words on the front. I also added a little sawtooth hanger on the back.
My dh liked them so much that he hung them on the wall. The diagonal thing didn't work so well, so we changed both the wall and the way they are positioned (I don't have the photo yet). Now they are the last thing we see when we leave the house and I can hear both my daughter and dh recite the words "Dream, Create, Inspire, Explore, Seek" before they open the door. Not a bad way to start the day.
If you need some inspiration, they can be found in my etsy shop.
Have a happy day!
bubbles2

7 comments:

  1. Those turned out wonderful!! What a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful sweetie. And a fantastic (and very positive)way to start your day.

    I think your art looks wonderful in circles too.

    Sending you much love (and a extra hug this week).

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing group....you should sell them as a set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I haven't stopped by in awhile, I LOVE your new banner!! I'm going to go look around and catch up a bit now:)
    have a good evening
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bubbles of inspiration are just fantastic! I love them in your banner and they look even better hanging on your wall. What a great message to give everyone who enters your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are soooo cool! They look like plates. I love the faces.
    Ohhh, my word verification says caking.

    ReplyDelete