Friday, December 19, 2008

It's over

Thank you for the comments and sweet emails. It is finished and I survived. What's more, I might have gotten over my ridiculous fear. This dentist is sweet and gentle and has twinkling eyes. So, next time I go I won't have to make such a big thing out of it as now. Unfortunately, my tooth was un-saveable (broken in all the wrong places) so it had to go out. Now I have several stitches and it doesn't feel really good to talk (so I'm silent) and I have slept I think 4 hours after it.... Tomorrow will be a perfect day! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie

    Thanks for popping in to blog. You have been very much on my mind. I am glad the trip to the dentist is over and you are OK.
    I had a tooth out back in August and know that it can be traumatic. Your dentist sounds like a sweetheart. So glad you have found someone you can trust.
    Hope those stitches come out very soon!

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't tell me it was your two front teeth.
    Cause that's not all you're gettin for Christmas.
    sa sa sa six days

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi zorana.. i was just browsing blogs and found ME. except its you. i'm zorana too :) and im a sagitarius too. i dont find that everyday. anyway just wanted to comment love the artwork on here. have a nice one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good....it's all behind you now and you can feel better in time for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete