Sunday, November 30, 2008

Four blissfull days

Hello! Hello! Can you see the sun through my hair? All four non-working days were warm, sunny and completely blissful! I had several cooking marathons, lovely talks with my kids, bike ride with my dh, watched movies, played with the dirt in our garden, bought the first outdoor Christmas lights for our house, cuddled with the cat, ate chocolate, napped in the afternoons... Almost forgot - Hana (my teenage daughter) has been trying to make me read "Twilight" for some time. My excuse was the lack of time. Well - I had time and I read the first book, fell in love with the vampire guy (the ultimate bad boy/good girl story) and now can't wait to go and see the movie. One other thing... a piece of my tooth broke and now I have to go to the dentist and that terrifies me (for no reason at all, never had a bad experience, but I'm always afraid beyond normal comprehension). :-(
I can't decide if this girl needs some words or is she saying enough without words...
Thank you for the birthday comments. I wish I could have shared my cupcakes with you because they were more than delicious. Random.org choose the winner of my painting. Kate was the lucky number 6. So, please Kate email me your address so that I can send the painting to you. Thanks for playing!

5 comments:

  1. this is lovely zorana, i love the circle base xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really like her and words or no words works perfect.

    And you did all that! What a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorana,

    She is lovely as she is, I like the circle theme. I am so excited to have won your painting.. Lucky me I had decided that December was going to be great and it has started out a wonderful note.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read (and loved) Twilight too. Your new painting is gorgeous I love the circle base it's really different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No words needed! I adore this piece. Loving the circular thing you're doing.

    ReplyDelete