Thursday, July 17, 2008

One month later...

Hello! How are you? Thank you for the comments and checking in with me! A month has passed... I'm not sure how to jump back into blogging after that time. Post pictures, I guess.
This was a very emotional month. I don't remember ever having so many different emotions. It's probably good that I didn't take you to that journey with me. I didn't create as much as I planned, but I did make a good amount of journal pages. Probably because I was not worried about showing them, I allowed them to be more raw and personal. I'll share some snippets now, and more in the following days.
You can see from these pieces that I had some bad days.
I used words like this:
The last page I made is finally a happy one. I hope that there will be many more happy ones in the future.
This is the song that made me dance:

12 comments:

  1. Happy dancing here. Love your song. Happy to see you back. Your page and snips are wonderful.....will I know when I see the "color of fear"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Zorana,
    the eyes in your drawing are sad, but beautiful.
    i hope you can find your way back into blogging and speak what you need to say.
    sorry to hear it was a emotional month for you... just know you are not alone. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend

    I am pleased to see you back but sad you have had such a hard month. You are such a beautiful and sensitive soul.

    I love you.

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Zorana... I love your happy page. Wishing you much happiness...

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Zorana, I've missed you. Here's to Happy Days ahead!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xo,

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me to the list Zorana. Welcome back and yes I missed you too.
    Your journal pages are beautiful and I feel your sadness. You don't need to feel pressured to produce your art. I think you know that we all will be here when you are ready. I'm not going anywhere.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    xo suze

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad to see you back - i've missed you!! love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see you back Zorana, I've checked in numerous times. I'm sorry your time away had some down days and hope all is on an upward climb!
    Keep smiling....and dancing!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. me again - just to let you know i've nominated you for a brilliant blog award :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right that song is amazing and one that you want to jump right into!! Thanks for sharing.

    Alana
    www.justlikehome.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! So sorry to hear tat you've had such a painful time, but glad that you're feeling more yourself again. Lovely journal pages x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so good to have you back! I missed you. I've been on a bit of a blog break, too but I'm trying to get back into it now. As always your art is amazing....even when you're working through some bad times.

    ReplyDelete