Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy again

I figured out what was wrong with me, why was I feeling sad. It seems that I really need to have an everyday creative outlet in order to feel 'normal'. As soon as I finished the sad girl painting yesterday I felt wonderful! Completely different! I even went to work smiling today. I guess I need to remember that no matter how tired or frustrated I feel it's better for me to grab some brushes than to stare at the TV and do nothing.
Truth to be said - I really, really don't like the girl I'm showing today... I was going for a 'happy face' but made droopy, sleepy, sad eyes and a smile that's not really a smile. It doesn't matter. I had my art fix for the day.

9 comments:

  1. So glad to see you're smiling again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sad girl is cute but this one is even cuter! I like her eyes. I think they're soulful, not sad!

    I always feel better if I do some art each day even if it's just a doodle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both...your happy girl looks pensive and so very lovely...the little blue bird is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are happy again :o)
    ...I love love LOVE the little bird in this one...looking up...soooo adorable!

    Nice work as always ZO!
    Hugs,
    Kat ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's wistful, and definitely agrees with the need for a daily art fix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're on the up side of the roller coaster. The painting is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks more like a dreamer than sad. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she looks like she is dreaming, not sad. She has beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eyes are so expressive, you capture the mood so well

    ReplyDelete