Saturday, August 18, 2007

New journal

Thank you very much for the uplifting comments about my fragments and my lost muse! I really appreciate that you take the time to write. Many good suggestions... I can see that I'm not the only one that gets lost from time to time. That helps :-)

I made a new journal and started gluing scraps of papers on it.... without thinking - just glue and paper. I also made a conscious decision that this will not be something for sale and that I don't have to worry how it will turn out. The muse came dancing back! And I was happy as could be with my paints and brushes and the regular mess of mixed media work. I didn't have time to take photos and my journal is far from finished, but I wanted to share something. So, here is my cover:

The rest will follow soon.

6 comments:

  1. SWEET! ((((Zorana))))(i LOVE her eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a look that says "I told you I would come back"
    She is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so admire your gift of painting Zorana! Its so true that if we release the idea that a work has to be sold its seems to free something up inside that says "Yippee I can just create now!". Your cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooooooooooooooo from UK, a friend of Claire's here so I thought I wouldpop over and say hello!...

    "Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I peeped last night before going to bed but was so tired to say hi.
    I see Anaroz is back. Your cover is beautiful. I love the freeness of your painting. I strive to get that look. I'm going home and try again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cover, a sweet smile and very confident! the muse is back that's for sure! ( loved the quote too)

    ReplyDelete