Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fragments

Nothing much to say.... nothing finished to show... just fragments of work in progress. For some reason it became difficult for me to create... That's a new thing! Usually I start and finish projects in a day, and can't wait for the next day to start another one. Lately I am not happy with anything I do... so I start, then I stop, then I think about it, lose courage to finish it. I don't know why that is happening and should I flow through it or force myself to finish things. Anyway, that's why I'm showing bits and pieces... hoping that they will become more than fragments soon.

4 comments:

  1. All of these fragments are wonderful. They really make me want to see the whole. For me it is the starting and stopping that I have to overcome. It just confuses Norah's train of thought. I'm working on one now that I have started and stopped and gessoed over and started again and .....there is sits ...looking at me. Might have to chunck it. There isn't even a frangment to show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it helps you to know, you have great looking fragments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And all those fragments together have formed a new piece of art :)

    Hope your creative muse returns soon. Your fragments look lovely and make one want to see the "wholes"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what works best for me in those fragmented times is to do something very different from my norm...dance or sing or drum or write...anything different from art making...sometimes taking along walk with a sketch pad and pencil and drawing the first thing that catches my fancy...painting with my non-dominate hand...visiting every blog and link that i find sometimes sparks me...i know your creativity will flow soon...meanwhile, the fragments are wonderful...blessings, rebecca

    ReplyDelete