Sunday, July 29, 2007

Do you like cherries?

The way my life goes, I can't tell if there are pits in my cherries
or cherries among my pits, philosophically speaking.
~Rhann Morgan

I painted this ATC for a friend that is always first in line to help others. Reading her very honest blog made me think that she could use some of that love too. It is so hard to read something, feel the pain and realize that you can't help. She loves cherries... so I'm wishing her to see more cherries than pits... and I hope it will brighten a moment of her day.

7 comments:

  1. how kind of you...cherries are my favorites...blessings, rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cherries. Makes me want some right now. You are so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cherries and beautiful gesture. I read her posts, what an amazingly honest woman she is. I am sure her telling of her life will help others who fear being stigmatized. You have a good heart Zorana!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC, and what a lovely thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! this such a delicious ATC! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!
    How beautiful.. I have to agree with lisaoceandreamer!

    You are so sweet like the cherries!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a wonderful thing to do for a friend, I read a quote once that said, When you refresh others you will be refreshed as well. Nita

    ReplyDelete