Monday, April 16, 2007

Thinking....

I've been reading about the 'Thinking blog' award for the last couple of days and couldn't help but feel like in school "poor me... no one loves me..." and then the one and only Chel came to save me from self-pity and I'm a part of the group now! Thanks Chel!
I should now nominate five people.... not an easy thing because I read more than 50 blogs. All blogs on my bloglist are there for a simple reason - I like the people that are writing them for various reasons. I decided that it would be the easiest if I mentioned bloggers that don't even know that they are very important to me. So, here is my list:
Marie-Dom
A Walk in My Shoes
Lilian
Chronicles of Me
Ink on My Fingers
Smart? A good way to avoid listing five of my blogging friends and missing all the others... Click on any of the above links for truthful, touching, wonderful post.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, darn! I thought for sure I had seen this award on your blog earlier. Don't worry, we all love you and you have always been part of the "group"....

    ReplyDelete