Sunday, April 1, 2007

Speak to me in colors

I spent several blissful days in complete paper/paint chaos! There was "stuff" everywhere... my tables were overflowing and the floor became a place where you had to maneuver rather than walk. So wonderful! Still under the influence of Kelly Kilmer's workshop, I just had to make a colorful journal. I bought some great paper from her and decided that it would be better to use it, than to hide it for "one day". The finished journal almost feels like a board book...While I was in that mood, I pulled out the collage sheets that I have been also saving and just had a blast with all of them. If you are interested, I used images from Nancy, Anahata, Karyn Gartel and my own.
Time to clean...... :-)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, they're delicious, Zorana!!! I just LOVE the riot of colour! Perfect for this month's quote on my desk calendar: 'Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.' (((HUGS))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty Full!!! I'm just now starting on an altered book! Isn't it FUN! xoCinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I read this blog, I cannot believe my eyes! This book is amazing!! I am a new fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Zo!...did you know this made the ebay pulse page!

    Love it!
    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete