Thursday, March 29, 2007

ACEO holders

These are two new holders for a cat ATC collector. It doesn't show well on the photo, but I used my stamps for metal for the first time. FUN! And I held the copper crown in the fire and enjoyed all the different colors that surfaced. Copper is a pretty amazing metal... warm and beautiful. I just love it!At the beginning, this one didn't turn the way I planned. My printer decided to make 'artistic' prints, so it changed my sepia colored photo to an unusual reddish/green tone. I went with the flow and added a paper recently received from Cinda, transparencies, note paper and mica and was happy with the result.
Now I'm waiting to see if the lady collector likes them or not. Cross your fingers :-)

4 comments:

  1. Zorana I am sure you cat lover will LOVE these... they are amazing! Particularly like the cat with the crown...very clever!!
    Wanted to let you know also that I am the proud owner of "Ernest" (Ernie to his friends) the bird. My dear friend Dot presented me with one of your quirky little birds on a recent weekend outing. I just love him!!! He is so full of personality and charm. He makes me smile every time I look at him with his little gold crown atopped with a pearl - handsome little fellow. Love your ART!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you need to worry. She would have to be nuts not to like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jacky and Janet. She did like them! They are paid for and packed and ready to go...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to tell you if she didn't like them to send them this way! They are superb!!

    ReplyDelete