Thursday, April 26, 2007

Artwords - Woman

Inspiration comes from many places. I recently purchased some sweet lamp work beads and was anxiously waiting to receive them. While the beads were lovely, something else caught my eye. The envelope! What made the envelope special were the words that seller wrote:
"Fragile.
Please don't crush."
They spoke to me! Such a simple way to describe the way I feel sometimes. Don't we all feel like that in certain moments? I cut up the envelope and used the words on a canvas.
available on etsy
Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post. It is so wonderful to feel the support and understanding from like-minded people. Wouldn't it be great if we could all meet to drink wine, eat chocolates and play art in George Clooney's villa?

13 comments:

  1. Chocolate AND George Clooney! I'm in! Beautiful piece Zorana!, hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and composition. Love your inspriation too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zorana you truly do amaze and inspire me! I even bragged about your latest news on my blog, hehee!

    George Clooney? did you say George Clooney?? My heart be still!He is THE man!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely painting and congratulations on your teaching assignment, is George part of the class?
    Ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Zorana! This piece is absolutely stunning! Congrats on your work shop! Yay! Chocolate and George Clooney...oooo..I better stop right there! *sigh* hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous!! sigh... somebody got it before me. please make more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Gorgeous! off to look at etsy. ACK!!!!!!!! Someone stole it from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, i agree. simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zorana - this is one of your most beautiful pieces yet. Truly special. I love how you incorporated words from the envelope too. Knew someone would snap it up quickly. Your art continues to evolve and develop and bring joy and meaning to everyone who sees it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S George Clooney is rather delectable too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can completely relate to your picture! I think we all do feel like this. I do especially around my very active boys who are 10 and 12 and sometimes forget that their mama is a girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is oh, so pretty Zorana!! ..the tilt of her head, those "liquid" eyes and her MUSICAL tresses all speak to me! Gorgeous, strong reds balanced with the soft pink and teal hues of the background. A lovely painting in every way!! TFS!

    - vicki xo

    ReplyDelete