Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feeling the love...

Isn't it a wonderful thing when you feel down and unexpected gifts arrive to surprise you? That's what happened to me today. Twice!
First, the post lady (post person, as she calls herself) came much earlier than usual with a pretty big box in her hands. In the box the sweetest present ever. Look:
It makes me smile to think that Claire took the time to carefully pack and send a cookie on a long travel across the ocean. I never received cookies in mail, and I don't think that I'll ever forget how sweet this is.
Then, from another part of the world another surprise. My first ever fabric ATCs! I can't stop looking at all the details (that really don't show on the photo) and touching the soft fabric. It's Dotee's magic again.
I feel special and happy and grateful. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I am so pleased that you received mail that helped lift your spirits today. I love the cookie Claire sent to you in the mail. Am sure it provided lots of joy to the various hands the package was in as it travelled to you!

    So glad you like the fabric ATC's. I enjoyed making them for you.

    Take care special lady xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, it made it! And pretty much in one piece! I thought I was totally insane to try and post a cookie :o} But I so wanted to send you a little something for English Mother's Day - which is tomorrow.
    Enjoy it with your favourite cup of tea :o)
    Hugs and blessings, Me xxxx

    ReplyDelete