Friday, February 2, 2007

My heART goes to:

!!!ANNA!!!
I wanted to do a fancy process of finding a winner, but the day passed too quickly and I feel guilty for not posting earlier today. I followed Chrysti's example and visited random.org. I entered 38 as a number of entries (I didn't count the last one (mintkittytea) - because I did include her as the anonymus). You can see the way numbers turned out. Anna is the lucky number 13 and will receive my journal!

Also - if Dale and Linda K (second and third place on the random list) contact me I will send them a little collage bundle.
MintKittyTea - you asked me a question, but don't have your email or blog address.... so I can't answer it (and I would like to). My email is on my profile page.
Thank you all for participating! This was a fun exchange of good energy and creativity. We should do it again!

4 comments:

  1. I am going around checking winners and want to congrat those that did. This whole experience is becoming beyond enough words...my heart is full. I hope we all will visit one another now that we've met. I will add you to my links.
    I also love the piece you did in the lower post.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! to all your lucky winners Zorana!!! and thanks to YOU! I jumped on the happy HEART bandwagon!!! LOL I didn't know sweet Sandy!!!or a lot of the others! Someone has a new BEAUTY FULL banner! xo, Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! I like the process you used to pick them....that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zorana, I'm Dale!!!! I'm thrilled you drew my name. Thank you so much. I'm off to try to find your e-mail so that I can give you my address.

    Dale<><

    ReplyDelete