Sunday, February 25, 2007

My big beeswax collage

This is my new favorite piece! I didn't plan it at all... As I wrote yesterday, I used beeswax on my little ACEO and didn't want to stop. Most of the time I am aware how lucky I am, but yesterday, while creating this piece, I was actually saying aloud how happy I am to be able to do what I love. The feeling when you get lost in the process and materials, textures and colors is just wonderful.
Please click on the photo if you want to see the beeswax drippings, the translucent quality of paper, metal mesh and other things... - on eBay -

4 comments:

  1. It is delicious Zorana. So many beautiful textures to look at.

    Your art is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful, Zorana. I can hear the story in every single element - it really is very lyrical!
    I have no idea how you can part with such pieces so quickly - especially when you've put so much of yourself into them. It's an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. The depth is so soft. I would love to touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ging to be working with melted bee wax for the first time this next week... wish me luck! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete