Monday, January 15, 2007

Resin Fresco

- on eBay -
Back to Bernie's book. A new technique that I liked so much that I made several things. I love texture and use it as much as I can in my work. This time I even made transfers and used stamps because I didn't want to cover the background (it peeks under my transfers). And yes - I used the same saying on both cards. It seemed to work and I love it and I think it really went well with everything.
I used the same technique on this ACEO holder. Happy to say - I listed it on my website and it was bought the same evening! I guess I'm not the only one that likes the effect this technique produces.

3 comments:

  1. This art is Scrumptious looking, I especially like that aceo holder, such a patina look???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just amazing!!! I esp love the last one!! I see that I must get that new book!! would love to know more about what the technique you used was because I just LOVE texture as well and can see that you do as well!! and love your fab bracelets!! what a great job you did and like that each charm had a special meaning for you makes it even more special!!! Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You convinced me! I just bought the book and I'm NOT sorry I did! It has so many great tips and techniques just as you've been saying.
    Your ATC holder is beautiful. I'm not surprised it sold quickly.

    ReplyDelete