Sunday, January 21, 2007

I have a mini resolution to announce: I will go out for a walk EVERY DAY this week. I got so involved in creating that I neglected so many other things... some of them like - exercise, breathing, reading, thinking... This is the first day in ages that I went for a short walk (there is a photo to prove it). I'm like a hibernating bear.... except that I don't have freezing weather as an excuse (it is not cold - I was out without a jacket). So there - I'm saying it to the world - I'll go for walks and enjoy being out even if I'd rather do something else.

On the other hand - I finished two journals this week. One of them is on its way to the new owner, the other one is listed here (starting at $1.00 with no reserve - always a fun and scary way to go).
Remember how I complained last time about latch hooking the spine? It was much easier this time. It still took a while, but it didn't fight me that much. It is probably the old "practice makes perfect" or maybe I cut the strips thinner so they were more manageable.

At the end - two ACEOs . They look like little dolls to me. I would like to see them as little fabric dolls... Hmmm..... walking or making dolls?
- on eBay -

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! We all need to include a bit of exercise in our day since creating is such a sedentary thing. I love the new journals and I'm sure it will sell for much more than $1.00!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Let's all take a walk! That is one of my resoulutions(I spell it that way for re-soul!) and I LOVE those little doll cards!!! CUTE and SWEET! O, those journals are doing great, aren't they???

    ReplyDelete
  3. prolific!

    why not both,heee hee
    2 for tea....
    :0]

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing pieces!!! the journals are fantastic!!! and those ATC's are just wonderful and so creative!!! I just love your work and well exercise is ok I run up and down the halls at school and that is plenty for me!!! yes I am not fond of exercise!!! but do like walking but not in our cold weather and wind and sleet right now!!! so back to art!!!! hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete