Friday, December 29, 2006

Latch hooking with fabric is NOT EASY!!!!!!!! I had the best time painting the fabric, sewing little art quilts for journal covers, even cutting fabric for the spine.... But the latch thing AARRGGGHHHH!!!!! It took me hours to finish it! Maybe I need more practice? I'll try it again (when I calm down).
So, how are you? Are you sorting out this year, planning for the new one, thinking about resolutions? I am.
I am also waiting for our children to return home from their trip... My dh and I spent several relaxing, wonderful days... but we want them back :-)

4 comments:

  1. I just ADORE the colours on this, Zorana! It looks all the more beautiful for the struggles you had creating it! I hadn't realized the kids took the trip without you - I simply cannot imagine my two being old enough to do such thing... but I guess the day will come soon enough *sigh* They grow all too quickly...
    To answer your question - I'm planning wonderful things for the New Year :o) And I've just spent the evening playing with my new Italian calligraphy pen - it's too beautiful for words - wish I could say the same for my handwriting...
    All love and joy for the New Year, you dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little fabric journal is wonderful. I've been wanting to do something similar. I'm not sure I understand where the latch hooking is.
    My new year plan is art Art aRt arT and ART!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That journal is SWEET! Have the birdies flew back to the nest yet???!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! Zorana to YOU and YOURS!!! LOVE and prayers, Cinda XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete