Friday, December 22, 2006

!!!Happy 12th Birthday!!!

My favorite little monster turned 12 today! I know... it's wrong... most mothers call their daughters princesses or something gentle as that... but Hana has always been my favorite lovable monster and we are celebrating that fact today with a monster cake. It is a no-bake cake that my children love (a mixture of petit beurre cookies, butter, chocolate, walnuts, raisins, pineapple bits etc.)
The monsters are not edible... I found them at the lovely Paper Source store (they were completely out of place there, but I was happy to see them).
I had the best intention of making a dozen 1" squares with Hana's photos today. I picked some that show her in different situations. I cropped, printed and cut them; thought of all the appropriate words... but just couldn't finish it. Maybe I will some other day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie, Hana !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hana!!! xooxo that cake sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hana! You are without a doubt the most beautiful monster I've ever seen!! Blessings, Claire xoxo

    ReplyDelete