Wednesday, November 22, 2006

42

Me. Today. How interesting!
Shouldn't I know by now what I want to be when I grow up?
This should be grown up age, right?

This is what I saw first thing in the morning:My mother in law (on the left) and my mother (on the right) showing how much they love me. And a little cake with the heart with open arms. How sweet! And sad... because they are oceans away and the hugs were virtual..
And here are the boys (my father and my father in law) happily celebrating my birthday with probably very strong drinks in little glasses:
I like the number 42. It dawned on me today that I have been married for the half of my life!!! For some reason that is more interesting than my birthday. How wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday"42" Youngster!!! Love and prayers, Cinda ps. Happy Thanksgiving too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Zorana, You're a sly one! I had no idea it was your birthday! Many, many happy thoughts for you on your special day! Yes, 42 is rather cool - I'm enjoying it - though I have a wee while to wait till I've been married half my life (I got married at 25!). An amazing thought indeed! Here's yet another virtual hug from across the seas.... ((((LOVE))))
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday ZO!...what great pics!
    and Happy Thanksgiving too!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete