Friday, August 25, 2006

Worried

Worried. That's how I feel today. Not because of big, important things like the world situation. There is not much I can do about that. I am worried about my own little virtual world. I stopped listing on eBay a month ago and now I am scared to start again. Did everybody forget me? Will they find me? Will I be able to produce art to have listings on all the time? Will my listings be interesting? What is it that I want to do?
So many questions... I have many ideas floating around my head but for some reason find it easier to torture myself with questions than to work on them...

5 comments:

  1. OF COURSE everyone is waiting to see what you list next... Please stop worrying about it. You produce such beautiful art. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as one of your customers I say just do it when it feels right to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is everybody having the same kind of week??? Push it as side and create some art... you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I keep checking your listing to see what's new... and you KNOW how much I love your art!! One of the things I'm learning is the classic 'just show up'. I sit at my craft table with NO ideas and just potter and play and eventually something comes... Sending you lots of happy creative energy from across the ocean, Blessings, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zorana!!! Everybody didn't forget YOU!!! lol They're probably looking for you!! xooxxox

    ReplyDelete