Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Illustration Friday - Match

For some reason I don't take Illo Friday as seriously as I used to do. I keep thinking of completely silly things... Maybe that's good. It's fun and relaxing and the only crazy part is that I decide to share it with the world...
I had no idea what to do with the theme "Match" this week so it became a family thing. My daughter didn't have a problem at all. In a matter of minutes she created an illustration that you can see if you click HERE.
My husband didn't even lift his head from the computer - he just "illustrated" it in two seconds. Then he said that if I add the word 'perfect' in front of 'match' I could draw the two of us... I thought it was sweet so that's what I did. How realistic, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Z! Sorry I haven't visited in ages. Just to let you know that I am deleting my blog because I don't have the time or the inclination to keep it up any more. I've been busy doing stock photography.
    I shall continue to pop in here though. I always enjoy your work. Keep it up!
    Love and hugs,
    Gillian. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is SWEET! too Aren't you glad you followed thru with that cutesie illo??? xoxo

    ReplyDelete