Monday, August 28, 2006

I can breathe again... Our baby girl started middle school today. If you want to read about "mommy blues" click here to jump to Misty's post. I can't express it as well as she does. Her girl started first grade so there is a big age difference. But mommy emotions are the same... While I wanted to hug my daughter and keep her with me forever - she was excited and bright eyed and eager to spread her wings and jump into the "big school". Look at the photos... on the first one she was posing, but the second one... her eyes say it all. She had enough with me, my camera, advices... and I think that she was a bit worried that I will take photos and behave silly around her old/new friends. I didn't. I calmly wished her a great day and went to the gym... but it was not enough. My anxiety gave me a reason to indulge in more chocolate today than I should eat in a month... not a good thing. Hana came home happy, chatty and serious at the same time. "This is the best first day of school EVER!". I couldn't ask for more.

New ACEO series - Quote birds. First one is on eBay now.

2 comments:

  1. Wooooo Hooooo! Zo! Hana looks beautiful! and sooo grown up! I've seen that second look before, more than once! LOL Enough already! and I like your aceo's, I'm sorry I'm sooooooo SLOW on our swap! I was thinking I better get busy with mine yesterday but haven't done one yet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful! I love the second picuture. Her eyes do say it all. I have pictures of myself with that same look from that time in my life.
    Thank you so much for your thoughts! xoxoxo Cannot wait to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete