Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dance Your Art Out....

Dance Your Art Out... That's what my friend Claire wrote me to help me decide what to do. I love how that sounds!
"Taking time out for yourself is one of the best things you can do in this busy, crazy world. Everyone needs time to just be in nature, play, be silent, gather ideas, commune with other artists, and get away from your everyday lives for a few days.It allows you to refresh and pinpoint directions you want to go in your life."
Teesha & Tracy Moore

Isn't that true? I agonized so much whether to go to Art & Soul Retreat... and now that I made that decision it was so easy to decide to go to Artfest too! I guess I am at the time of my life when I need to search, learn and allow myself to express whatever there is inside that wants to express itself..
I couldn't wait for the list of workshops for ArtFest. When I checked at midnight it was not there... but early in the morning !!!YAY!!! I did the happy dance.
Of course - my learning process will cost more money than I ever spent on myself... but I am sure that the stars align in the right way when you have a direction... it will work out somehow.
I think I made a choice of classes. It may change, but I think that this is what I would love to learn:
Resins (creating transparent paper & pages ) - Susan Lenart Kazmer
Acrylics (The basics and beyond) - Anne Bagby
A Box to Treasure - Misty Mawn

Who will join me?

1 comment:

  1. Artfest it is for me! I need to narrow down the workshops I want to attend but I'll let you know soon!!

    ReplyDelete