Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Summer!

First day of summer... extra hot weather. My left arm (the one I use for everything) hurts so bad that I want to cry... but I didn’t because I received a lovely, completely unexpected package in the mail. It made the pain go away. Although I didn't expect a package I could recognize the style on the box before I read the name. Dear Cinda (Turquoise Cro) packed a box of goodies for me! A feast for all senses! My daughter wants to eat the candles - they smell unbelievable good (cinnamon buns & marble cake) YUM!!! I looked with wonder at the five-dollar bill until I read, "ice cream money - treat's on me". Thank you so much! I will eat the ice cream, thinking about you. I hope we meet one day. I love this cyber world because it makes the real world seem smaller, warmer and friendlier.

2 comments:

  1. Spontaneous gifts are just the best, aren't they. Lucky you - a fab surprise. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z!!!! yOU! I Haven't been on the pc much and today I look to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what Zo's up to and there she has this! Wish I could send more but I wanted you to know I AM looking for that patchouli!!! xoxoxo HAPPY WEEK-END!!! ps. Hope your arm feels better by this time!!!!Did you get your ice cream yet? lol Hana, do NOT eat the candles!!!Your mom will have to bake a yummy chocolate cake, nothing like that in the good ole summertime!!!!

    ReplyDelete