Sunday, April 2, 2006

ZNE theme week - Wings

I almost didn't make it this month... and I love participating in ZNE theme weeks. I made a Hanging Butterfly Wish Art Doll. The wings are made from recycled plastic bottle..... I don't think you could guess by looking at them. I love using things that would end in the garbage... that's why her crown is a squished (but shiny) bottle cap.
Her body is a glass bottle and the head is fixed on a tiny cork stopper so that the bottle can be opened and closed. I must say that I like her and if nobody buys her I'll be happy to tuck a wish or two in the bottle and let her guard them.

Search for ZNE theme week on eBay to check all the entries. There is always amazing work to see.

3 comments:

  1. WoWieeeeeeeeee!!! Zo! This Butterfly Wish Art Doll is Beauty Full!!! No, I couldn't tell the wings were plastic!!! I was wanting to get one done but didn't make it!!! Someone will be soooo Glad you did!!!

    ReplyDelete