Monday, April 3, 2006

INKA Stamps

I was recently invited to join inkstamps yahoo group (because I purchased stamps from this company couple of years ago). Inka asked us to upload five cards stamped with her stamps and as a prize offered to send some stamps from her "grab bag". Big fun! Free stamps! I don't make cards, so I uploaded my little bottles, domino books, art dolls and similar stuff.... and got my reward. Not only that - Inka liked my little clay bottle so much that she asked if she could put it on her website and send me even MORE stamps... How great was that? I received a very generous supply of stamps and plan having fun with them in the following days. I got to play with three of them - stamped some bamboo beads that I'm sure will find a place to live. Check out her website - great stamps, fair prices and excellent service. Also - plenty of free projects to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment