Sunday, March 5, 2006

ZNE theme week - Crowns

This time I have three entries.... and all three have bids (much better than the last month when - sadly - my 4x4 didn't sell). Is this the right place to whisper that I made a spelling mistake in two of my cards? When did I notice it? When I finished scanning, taking photos, editing photos and uploading them to the internet... Very embarrassing, but as it seems that nobody is reading my blog :-( I can be honest and admit my mistake. I did correct the mistake before I listed them (but I'm sure that you can see where they were now that you know).

What else happened today? I was watching the Oscars... my husband recorded himself playing the guitar so he is in my iPod now and can gently play in my ear whenever I wish... Internet was down most of the day - that's extra frustrating... my daughter cooked with me - that was fun... So, that's it. I have big plans for tomorrow - to start going to the gym again and to make a journal in a new, fun format.

Be sure to click here to see wonderful items with the theme "Crowns" from many different artists.

4 comments:

  1. Zo -

    No suprise you have bids on these. I just love all your entries, especially the one shown in the middle here. Good luck and have fun!

    xoxo - Chel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know that I, at least, read your blog all the time...even if you don't post the comments! lol!

    And are you sure you haven't already fixed these? Because if you haven't, I must be a bad speller...I can't find the mistakes. Of course Claire is whining and crying for some Vampire Teeth at the moment, so I may be a little distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauri - it's not that I don't post the comments... I wanted to cry that no one was commenting. I have no idea where the comments went...

    I corrected the mistake - does forgiveness really need the first e? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I wondered why you weren't showing comments anymore, but I thought you at least GOT them! I've left comments on pretty much everything! lol!

    And yeah, that's the way I spell 'forgiveness' at least.

    ReplyDelete