Saturday, March 4, 2006

Inspire Me Thursday - Five Senses

"This week's challenge involves some sensory exploration: Can you use all five of your senses in your creative process?"

This was fun! Texture is easy... I love to mix different things in my work... but smell, taste, hear... I had to think about those.

See. - She's upside down...
Smell.
Hear.
Taste.
Touch.
I think I'll try my luck with "Five senses" on eBay. I wrote about "Inspire me Thursday" in my auction. Too bad we are not allowed to put links in our auctions. I'll have to change my "about me" page to include the link.

7 comments:

  1. OOOOOOO! Zo! I LOVE this!!!You have INSPIRED me! I'm Glad you figured out who I was!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it :) I especially love the colours and textures you have used :) Great idea zooming in on the different parts to show how you used the 5 senses thing. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You did an amazing and Awesome job on this callenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!! i just love all the details and embellishments!! great use of the senses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 5 senses collage! I started working on mine...made a very textured background, then painted it with 3 different layers...and I love it just like that! I think it's finished, because I just can't bring myself to add anything else to it! lol! I think anything else would take away from it. So...I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's finished when you feel it's finished - simple as that. I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I has tremendous energy with the colors you chose, and so much visual interest with the elements you included! I guess I'll just echo Vicki...WOW! It's beautiful:>

    ReplyDelete