Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Comments... and butterflies

Thank you Cinda for telling me that you could not leave a comment in my blog. I was getting extra sad.... waiting for a comment, any kind.... almost not caring if someone would write that I was the most boring person in the world. Never thought that my settings were wrong. Apparently the comments needed my approval... I have no idea how that works and I never saw anything that I should approve. I really feel bad if people though that I was rude. I'm not! I'm the happiest when I see the little number under my post. So - thank you if you were reading and taking time to leave comments and SORRY SORRY that they didn't show up...

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy!!! We figured it out Zo!!! Now, BE Happy!!! I meant to get back to you sooner but at least we finally figured what was wrong! YOU are welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful butterflies! The color is so clear, it almost looks like a transparency!

    I thought you were afraid I was stalking you and that's why you disabled your comments and wouldn't respond! ;)

    Are we friends again? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afraid that you were stalking me... that's funny!!! :-) Love your comments! Thanks, both of you.

    ReplyDelete